Hello everyone!!❤️ I hope you’re all enjoying Novel Pride. Stay tuned to my next post on Moon’s Fact.
- The first map of the Moon, seen with the naked eye, was drawn in 1600 by W. Gilbert.
- The first photograph of the Moon was taken in 1840 by J. W. Draper.
- The first successful probe to the Moon was Luna 1 in 2nd January 1959. It flew by the Moon, sending back valuable data.
- The first probe to land on the Moon was Luna 2, also in 13 September 1959.
- The first photos of the Moon’s far side were taken by Luna 3 in October 1959.
- The first successful soft landing on the Moon was by Luna 9 in 1966.
- The first manned flight around the Moon was by Appolo 8 in December 1968.
- The first ‘Moon Car’ or Lunar Roving vehicle was taken to the Moon by Appolo 15, on July 30, 1971.
*Also Donate if you appreciate the efforts I’m doing to create a good post. Links given below.
Posted by :- Dr. Prashant
Medical practitioner, and Psychologist